Search FraudFYI

Saturday, January 27, 2018

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Sandra Williams WWW.@helen.ocn.ne.jp Barr. Mich Joe org.adim@tutanota.de

Originating IP: 39.111.250.88
Originating ISP: So-net Entertainment Corporation
City: Chiba
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Mrs.Sandra Williams <WWW.@helen.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Mrs.Sandra Williams" <org.adim@tutanota.de>
to: 
date: Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 11:15 PM
subject: Mrs.Sandra Williams
mailed-by: helen.ocn.ne.jp

Hello Dear

My name is Mrs Sandra Williams; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 78 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to donate the sum of $35,200,000 (Thirty five million Two hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly,and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer(Barr.Mich Joe ) with this pecified email:( org.adim@tutanota.de ) and tell him that I have donated($35,200,000.00) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. my lawyer will assist you to cliam the money from the ECO Bank.Bank where it is being deposited.

Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Mrs.Sandra Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!