Search FraudFYI

Saturday, January 27, 2018

419 scam email from Mhiz Fatima sunsha0416@yeah.net flk2017@yahoo.com

from: Mhiz Fatima <sunsha0416@yeah.net> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Mhiz Fatima <flk2017@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 7:04 PM
subject: Transfer
signed-by: yahoo.com

Attn: Please and a good day to you,

I have an important information for the owner of this email ID but first of all, I want to make sure if this email is still valid, I want you to confirm if this email is correct and is being checked by only you.

At your response I will proceed and let you know what information I have for you. I am taking this measure to prevent any mistakes, because of the sensitivity of the information I have for you. I have a business proposition for you that would guarantee you 30% of our approved contract value, as your assistance is required as investment manager to manage the funds in profitable investment ventures for 10-20years. this transaction / procedure is 100% risk free and legitimate.

I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of $5.5 Million United state dollar. I need a reliable partner to have custody of this fund and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently. Regarding the procedure of this transaction, I will like us to work on it mutually as partners to enable us commence with all rrangements  sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you.

Best Regards,
Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!