Search FraudFYI

Sunday, January 28, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. Ramsey Philip Axis Medicare Ltd. ramseyphills@outlook.com

from: ramsey phills <ramseyphills@outlook.com> 
to: 
date: Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 6:07 AM
subject: BUSINESS SYNERGY
mailed-by: outlook.com
signed-by: outlook.com


Hello,

I am Mr. Ramsey Philip, working with Axis Medicare Ltd. I have a business proposal for you regarding the supply of a Medicinal herbal seed (ZIGA SEED) to my company. This ZIGA SEED is been sold in Turkey at rate of $1,000 USD per seed but my company buys it at the rate of $1,500 USD per seed from our  former supplier, so for each seed you sell to my company, you will make the sum of $500 USD as profit. My company buys 300 seeds every 2 months.  I will give you more information on receipt of your positive response.

Thanks

Best wishes
Mr. Ramsey Philip
Axis Medicare Ltd
Unit 1, Vanguard Industrial Estate,
Henwood, Ashford TN24 8DH, United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!