Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Nancy Fung Standard Chartered Bank Singapore Manager nrizo@minvih.gob.ve nancyfung24@gmail.com nancyfung22@gmail.com

Originating IP: 102.252.132.101
Originating ISP: Telkom-internet
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: Noris Rizo <nrizo@minvih.gob.ve> 
reply-to: "nancyfung24@gmail.com" <nancyfung24@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 5:45 PM
subject: Business Proposal
mailed-by: minvih.gob.ve
signed-by: minvih.gob.ve


My name is Mrs.Nancy Fung, Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Singapore, I really have a Business Proposal that I believe we can both execute, I will appreciate if you can contact me on my email: nancyfung22@gmail.com as soon as you get this short note so I can give you more details.

Have a nice day.

Mrs.Nancy Fung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!