Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

419 scam email from Nina Fatima cfarah@buenosaires.gob.ar ninafatima56@outlook.com

Originating IP: 38.95.108.247
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States

from: NINA FATIMA <cfarah@buenosaires.gob.ar> 
reply-to: ninafatima56@outlook.com
to: 
date: Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 2:36 PM
subject: Get back to me for more details
mailed-by: buenosaires.gob.ar

Hello,
I am contacting you because am planning to invest some amount of money in your country.I need some guidelines from you on how I can make a good profitable investments in your country since my country is been conflicted with wars and bombings. I will give you 20% of the total money for
your assistance as my partner and advise.  Get back to me for more details via this email: ninafatima56@outlook.com
God bless you.
Nina Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!