Search FraudFYI

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Loan scam messages left as comments on the FraudFYI blog from Michael Loans Company michaelsmithloanfunds@gmail.com 830-541-5524 Mrs. Isabella Henrietta isabellahenriettalenders02@gmail.com

Posted by graham hood https://plus.google.com/111653326163672442623
Are you looking for a loan to clear off your dept and start up your own Business? have you being going all over yet not able to get a legit loan Company that will loan you? Here is your final solution, We can give you any amount you need provided you are going to pay back within the period of time given without any problem. Apply now and contact us for more details via email below. Email:michaelsmithloanfunds@gmail.com or text or call us on;+18305415524 Thank you and God bless MICHAEL LOANS COMPANY on Advanced Fee/419 Scams

Posted by Johnson Smith https://plus.google.com/110928703422937911528
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN I am a Citizen of United States, currently living in Arizona. I want to thank Mrs Isabella Henrietta who helped me to secure a loan. For the past three months, I have been searching for a loan lender to settle my debts, everyone tried to scam me of my money until I finally met this Loan Company. She was able to give me a loan of $75,000. She has helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need any financial help, kindly contact her company. I believe and assure you that she can provide financial assistance. Contact her via Email: isabellahenriettalenders02@gmail.com on Loan scam messages left as comments on the FraudFYI blog from Mrs. Lovene Wright Lovene Finance Firm USA lovenefinancefirm638@yahoo.com 816-865-5025 Mr. Mohamed Careen Arab Loan Firm arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!