Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 22, 2018

419 scam email from Barrister Kingston Morgan Banjoko Law chambers k.morgan44@yandex.com +44-7031901741 +44-7011971746

Originating IP: 151.1.182.222
Originating ISP: Itnet S.r.l.
City: Rome
Country of Origin: Italy

from: Barr.K.C. Morgan <k.morgan44@yandex.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 5:12 AM
subject: TREAT AS MOST URGENT !

Greetings from Barrister Kingston Morgan,

I am a financial attorney and owner of the (Banjoko Law chambers) I saw your email address while browsing through the Linkedin DTC Screen/website in my Chambers yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better. However, I am contacting you for obvious reason of mutual benefit which you will understand, the Linkedin website being the latest and most recent plat form for meeting top business men/women.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply me back so that I will send more details to you. I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your response at this email: k.morgan44@yandex.com or call me on the phone number below.

Best personal regards,

Barrister Kingston Morgan
Phone: +44-7031-901741
Fax: 44-7011-971746
Banjoko Law
90 Long Acre
Covent Garden
London WC2E 9RZ
United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!