Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 1, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Cpt. Stephen Laurence US Army info@axel.ocn.ne.jp cpt.stephenlaurence@gmail.com

Originating IP: 118.22.46.59
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Cpt.Stephen Laurence <info@axel.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: cpt.stephenlaurence@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:26 PM
subject: Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!
mailed-by: axel.ocn.ne.jp

Hello Dear,

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I am Cpt.Stephen Laurence, an officer in the US Army, presently serving in the Military with the
82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping Force here in Afghanistan. I need your help in assisting me with the safe
keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes.

I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you for further clarification.Nevertheless, please
ensure to reply via my private E-MAIL:cpt.stephenlaurence@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

Best Regards,

Cpt.Stephen Laurence
US ARMY
EMAIL:cpt.stephenlaurence@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I just received I believe the same email and this is what it looked like:

    Cpt.Alejandro Ambrose
    reply-to: cptalejandroambrose1@gmail.com

    to:
    date: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 10:59 AM
    subject: can you be trusted?,
    mailed-by: fine.ocn.ne.jp


    Hello Dear,

    I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I am Cpt.Alejandro Ambrose, an officer in the US Army, presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping Force here in Afghanistan. I need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes.

    I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you for further clarification.Nevertheless, please ensure to reply via my private E-AIL:cptalejandroambrose1@gmail.com

    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

    Best Regards,

    Cpt.Alejandro Ambrose
    US ARMY
    EMAIL:cptalejandroambrose1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. from: Cpt.Stephen Laurence
    reply-to: stephenlaurence04@gmail.com
    to:
    date: Jan 30, 2019, 10:28 AM
    subject: Hello Dear,
    mailed-by: plum.ocn.ne.jp
    security: ocn.ad.jp did not encrypt this message Learn more

    Hello Dear,

    I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral
    ethics but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
    business. I am Cpt.Stephen Laurence, an officer in the US Army,
    presently serving in the Military with the
    82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping Force here in Afghanistan. I need
    your help in assisting me with the safe
    keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes.

    I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain
    further when I get a response from you for further
    clarification.Nevertheless, please
    ensure to reply via my private E-MAIL:stephenlaurence04@gmail.com

    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

    Best Regards,

    Cpt.Stephen Laurence
    US ARMY
    EMAIL:stephenlaurence04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!