Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 11, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier General John W. Nicholson Jr. US Army mihernandez@paux.cdmx.gob.mx genjwc99999@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 193.192.122.118
Originating ISP: Turknet Iletisim Hizmetleri A.s
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Turkey

from: GENERAL JOHN W NICHOLSON JR <mihernandez@paux.cdmx.gob.mx> 
reply-to: genjwc99999@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 7:00 AM
subject: I am General John Nicholson an officer in the US Army

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I find it pleasurable to
offer you my partnership in business. I only pray that this your email address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive funds
on my behalf.

I am General John Nicholson,an officer in the US Army, I was moved to Afghanistan as new army General commander, i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of funds and to conceal this kind of money became a problem to me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity,
I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will
explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me this email address below: genjwc99999@yahoo.com

Please view this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spAf99R9yOk

God Bless America.

Gen. John W. Nicholson
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!