Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 22, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. Justice Smith Barclays Bank London Credit Manager susan.smith_1@yahoo.com jsbaclays@gmail.com

from: Susan Smith <susan.smith_1@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Susan Smith <susan.smith_1@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 5:29 AM
subject: FROM JUSTICE
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Attn:Sir,

I am Mr Justice Smith the credit manager with Barclays Bank in London
and its Correspondent bank located in Western Europe.

I have a proposal to discuss with you. Kindly respond by sending an
acceptance mail, upon the receipt of your mail,I will update you with
details.

Please contact me through my personal email:jsbaclays@gmail.com

Regards,

Justice Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!