Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Farida M. Waziri Former E.F.C.C Boss www.@kind.ocn.ne.jp mrs.faridawaziri2113@gmail.com 253-948-4897

Originating IP: 156.0.212.14
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mrs. Farida M. Waziri, <www.@kind.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Mrs. Farida M. Waziri," <mrs.faridawaziri2113@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 3:40 AM
subject: Desk of Mrs. Farida M. Waziri
mailed-by: kind.ocn.ne.jp

Desk of Mrs. Farida M. Waziri
St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 South J Street, Tacoma,
WA 98405 -USA.
Phone: (253) 948-4897
Date: 11/02/ 2017

Attention:

I am happy to inform you that my last heart surgery operation as you were earlier informed was successfully conducted as I now awaits my full recovery to go back to my home Country which I have missed all these years. However, I want to sincerely appreciate you over your concern and prayers towards my survival which I know that without you it wouldn't have been this good.

Meanwhile, I want to assume by now you must have gotten from my Bank (Ecobank Plc) the ATM Card package valued $750,000.00 I assigned to you as atone/compensation for wronging you and few others during my tenor as former Nigeria E.F.C.C Boss.

For emergency you can reach me through this cell phone number (253) 948- 4897 provided to me by the Management of St' Joseph hospital Tacoma, WA- USA by call, voice message or SMS/TEXT message.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Regards,

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Farida M. Waziri,
Former (E.F.C.C) Boss
Phone: (253) 948-4897

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!