Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 29, 2018

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Celine Peters celine.@ceres.ocn.ne.jp mrscelinepeters@gmail.com

Originating IP: 118.240.150.155
Originating ISP: So-net Entertainment Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Mrs Celine Peters <celine.@ceres.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: mrscelinepeters@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:42 PM
subject: Hello,
mailed-by: ceres.ocn.ne.jp

Hello,

My name is Mrs.Celine Peters from United State Of America. I was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago, and I am receiving treatment for it, but now the doctors are saying I have a short time to live.I had no children of my own with my late husband . I have decided to donate my funds to you, so you can disburse to charities, widows, orphans and less privileged. I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated. I will be going in for an operation soon, I want this last act of mine to be my way of giving back to humanity. Please let me know by my secured private email (mrscelinepeters@gmail.com) if this is something you can handle and I will provide you with more details.

Stay blessed,

Mrs. Celine Peters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!