Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 22, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Captain Donald Fitcher US Army donaldfitch@usa.com

Originating IP: 109.233.48.189
Originating ISP: Access Uk Ltd
City: Brighton
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

from: Donald Fitcher <donaldftch@usa.com> 
reply-to: donaldfitch@usa.com
to: 
date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM
subject: Read and get back ASAP.

Good day to you!

I am sorry to intrude your privacy in this manner. I only hope that at this time your address will still be valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I found it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I am Captain Donald Fitcher, an officer in the US army, also a west point graduate presently serving in the military with the 82nd air borne division peace keeping force in Baghdad Iraq. We were moved to Syria during my service, I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes.

I hope you can be trusted? You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you. Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address.(donaldfitch@usa.com)

Be blessed.

Donald Fitcher.
US Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!