Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 21, 2018

419 scam email from Rosemary Bonds in-the-prime@mail.goo.ne.jp mrsrosemarybonds@barid.com

Originating IP: 41.212.53.85
Originating ISP: Wananchi-
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya

from: Rosemary Bonds <in-the-prime@mail.goo.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Rosemary Bonds <mrsrosemarybonds@barid.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:04 AM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: mail.goo.ne.jp

Hello,

I have some inherited funds that I want to invest abroad and I need a sincere person with a business experience to partner with so kindly get back to me if you are willing to partner with me for more details.

I will wait to hear from you and please don’t bother responding if you are not sincere because it won’t work.

Contact me back on this Email Address ( mrsrosemarybonds@barid.com )

Regards,

Rosemary Bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!