Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Romance scam email from Miss Lovelin Pierre rita.gabardi@alice.it lovedbaby09@gmail.com

Originating IP: 156.0.213.51
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Lovelin Pierre <rita.gabardi@alice.it> 
reply-to: lovedbaby09@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:06 AM
subject: Please Contact Me Back
mailed-by: alice.it

Please Contact Me Back

I apologize for intruding into your privacy; since we do
not know each other, but pay attention and understand my
reason of contacting you please don't be angry with me. I
am happy to get in contact with you after the direction to
find a nice trusted and sincere reliable friend I was
motivated when I saw your email address when browsing
Google. I am here to seek your advice of which I know that
it will help me to overcome my situation, I am presently
single girl. In your usual time, may it please you to e-
mail me back So that I will explain more about myself. A
good friendship is the foundation build on other relative
things to come. I wait patiently to hear from you. Please
Write me on my email address (lovedbaby09@gmail.com)
Thanks and remain blessed

Miss Lovelin Pierre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!