Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

419 scam email from Daniel Bergeson Bergeson & Bergeson LLP d_bergson22@bergesonlaw.com danielbergson22@bergeson-law.com

Originating IP: 116.193.76.14
Originating ISP: Quang Trung Software City Development Company
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Vietnam

from: Daniel Bergeson <d_bergson22@bergesonlaw.com> 
reply-to: DanielBergson22@bergeson-law.com
to: Recipients <d_bergson22@bergesonlaw.com>
date: Sat, May 26, 2018 at 5:51 PM
subject: -Partnership.

I wish to seek your consent to partner with me. I will like to present
you as the beneficiary to the total sum of $9,500,000.00 USD belonging
to a deceased client of my law firm who has same last name as you. A
preliminary search through Ancestry DNA program has revealed that you
might be distant relative to my deceased client. No other relatives
have been located till date.

This is 100% legitimate and risk free as I will provide the legal
expertise to guide you through the process.

After your acceptance, I will present to you the original certificate
of deposit to show proof of funds and documents will be prepared to
back up your claim. This claim requires a high level of
confidentiality and may take up to thirty (30) days from the date of
receipt of your consent to process. Please contact me at your earliest
convenience and forward to me your first and last name with full
contact address to enable me file necessary paperwork for the release
of the funds to you.

Regards,

Daniel Bergeson
Bergeson & Bergeson LLP
101 California Street, Suite 2710
San Francisco, CA 94111
Email: DanielBergson22@bergeson-law.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!