Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 26, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr. Army General Commander www.@peach.ocn.ne.jp genjohnwn7@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.210.55.9
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Gen. John .W Nicholson Jr <www.@peach.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Gen. John .W Nicholson Jr" <genjohnwn7@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:15 AM
subject: Army General commander
mailed-by: peach.ocn.ne.jp

My name is  General John W Nicholson Jr. I'm an American soldier,presently Serving in Afghanistan as Army General commander, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars, which just arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service.

I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here.

you can watch this video, is my video/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spAf99R9yOk

God Bless You.

Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!