Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 26, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Sgt. David Marshall United States Army davidusa.@pure.ocn.ne.jp iamdavidmarshall23@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.210.54.184
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Sgt.David Marshall <davidusa.@pure.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Sgt.David Marshall" <iamdavidmarshall23@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, May 23, 2018 at 6:13 AM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: pure.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings

I am Sgt.David Marshall of the United States Army. I was gifted with some cash and gold bars after saving the life of a wealthy Sheikh at the sub-station where i am deployed in Afghanistan. I do not want my superior officers to know about this so they won't take it away from me. I rather send it to someone i don't know on a mutual agreement than let them seize and keep it for themselves and leave me with nothing.

We shall discuss about investing the fund, probably in your area of business or something lucrative either home or abroad. But you must keep this correspondence to yourself because of my position . Kindly indicate your interest in assisting me in this venture. I will send you more details on how we proceed .

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Sgt.David Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!