Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 28, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Vivian Douglas US Military Officer viviandouglas7.@sunny.ocn.ne.jp viviandouglas747@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.234.221.221
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Vivian Douglas <viviandouglas7.@sunny.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Vivian Douglas <viviandouglas747@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sun, May 27, 2018 at 1:50 PM
subject: I am Looking for a Business Partner
mailed-by: sunny.ocn.ne.jp

Hello,

My name is Vivian Douglas, from Illinois, United States of America. I was born on 1st of July, 1979. I am a US Military officer, but I’m currently in Africa on a long term mission. I hope this email message will find you with good health. It is my desire to know you as I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time. I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect in relationships. I have all these qualities in me.

I am looking for a business partner. As we get to know ourselves, I will be revealing to you a business plan that will make you a millionaire in 2 to 5 years time. Like I said before, I want to learn more about you. Do you have the courage to give a relationship such as this a try? Kindly respond to me through my private email box (viviandouglas747@gmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I will send you my photos and tell you more about me once you reply. I’d like you to send me your photos too.

Email:  viviandouglas747@gmail.com

Thanks,
Vivian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!