Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 20, 2018

419 scam email from Miroslav Lajcák United Nations President yurururr_ioommm@aol.com unitednation@outlook.com.gr 424-330-7694

from: United Nation Organization <yurururr_ioommm@aol.com> 
to: 
date: Sat, May 19, 2018 at 8:07 PM
subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: aol.com


United Nation Organization
Information Section.
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York, NY 10017, USA.
RE: DOCKET NO. OP 292.
Our Ref: UN/BKL/STB,

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND US$15.8M ONLY VIA CONSIGNMENT BOX OR VIA ATM VISA CARD

Attention:

I am Miroslav Lajcák, President General assembly of the United
Nations, I am very excited to inform you that I shall be representing
United Nations ambassadors in a general financial business resort
(gatherings) summit with some very important personalities (V.I.P) of
other countries of the World concerning the present global economic
crisis and the high rate of unemployment and the meeting shall be hold
in the United Nations head office in New York United State.

I know its not mandatory that you must come from this very city or
country but all am saying is that as personal assistant/ adviser to
the United Nations organization I shall make sure that all unreleased
wining, compensations and contract fund shall be declare release
immediately to the beneficiary accordingly with immediate effect as
the payment has been delayed. According to my file verification I
found your name among the list of people who have not yet receive
their wining, compensation or contract fund, I can assure you of
getting your fund after the meeting is been hold as I know personal as
United Nations President that if you receive your fund valued for the
sum of ($15.8 million Us Dollars)it will help bring down the rate of
economic crisis going on at the moment round the global World so its
the major reason of this very important meeting, I shall be
representing U.S ambassador to help you receive your US$15.8 million
USD immediately.

The world ambassadors to UNICEF. UNDD, United Nations, IMF, has agreed
to help you get your long awaited fund by authorizing the paying
courier or banks to release the fund to me personal so I can deliver
the fund to you with my UN Passport and authorities to ensure no
delay. After the meeting I shall bring your package/consignment which
contains a cash worth sum of $15.8M USD along with me so stop dealing
with whom ever is attempting to deceive you about receiving your fund
as united nations has taken full charge of delivery your fund.
So as soon as the meeting is over I will be coming directly to your
house by myself. (mistake is absolutely not accepted, reconfirm the
address where you want the package to be delivered and the nearest
airport to your city of residence also I need your cell phone number
to enable me call you and a copy of your id or driver license is
needed for identification purpose as its most be presented to me
before the fund final hand over to you as the beneficiary.

I have ensure that all the ambassadors pleaded on your behalf for your
package consisting of your fund to be release to me for immediate
delivering to you by myself which has been approved and shall be
signed in our office in New York at our headquarter after the meeting.
The payment approval documents have been acquired for the smooth
delivery of your package meanwhile this is your file number
(UNOFBDPNY) use it as subject while responding to this mail do not
forget it as it’s very important.

You can direct your reply to my privet email:(unitednation@outlook.com.gr)

Yours sincerely,
Miroslav Lajcák
United Nations President.
Text the agent On This Number:+1424 330-7694

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!