Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 20, 2018

419 scam email from Miss Linda Adjovi Alikakq alilindalikakq16@yahoo.com alikkqalikakq@gmail.com

from: Alikakq Linda Adjovi <alilindalikakq16@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Alikakq Linda Adjovi <alilindalikakq16@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Fri, May 18, 2018 at 9:46 PM
subject: 
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


I write this message you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name is Miss Linda Adjovi Alikakq i am 16 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa, only daughter of Late Dr Hkokou Alikakq. My father was killed in Attack by the rebels with my mother, and My father deposited US$6.5 Million Dollars in Bank (BTCI Togo) in my name as a beneficiary before he met his untimely death, i need your help to claim and receive the money in your home Country to your personal bank account, i'll offer you 30% of the total sum for your help because of my AGE, send your private email directly to my email address alikkqalikakq@gmail.com for full details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!