Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 19, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. Bla Bla Ododo phdt_bceao@yahoo.com mrblaodod@gmail.com

from: PHilippe Henri Director BCEAO <phdt_bceao@yahoo.com> 
to: 
date: Fri, May 18, 2018 at 5:42 AM
subject: Hello Friend Please Read And Reply
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Hello Friend Please Read And Reply

Good day to you,

This is the second time l am contacting you with regards to the undermentioned.

I am Mr. BLA BLA ODODO by name, I am at the accounts department of one of the biggest -bank.

I am interested in having you as my investment partner for an investment project l intend embarking on in your country. I have secured the entire funds needed for the investment, you do not have to worry about funding. Since l will be coming to your country as a foreign investor, l will need your advice and cooperation.

Please acknowledge your receipt of this correspondence so that l can send you full details of my investment project. Email me at mrblaodod@gmail.com

I await your response in earliest.

My regards,
Mr. BLA BLA ODODO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!