Search FraudFYI

Thursday, June 21, 2018

419 scam email from Barrister Spencer Todo send.@themis.ocn.ne.jp spencertodo5522@gmail.com

Originating IP: 105.112.43.85
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Dr.Spencer Todo <send.@themis.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Dr.Spencer Todo" <spencertodo5522@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 5:25 AM
subject: Please I Need Your Help.
mailed-by: themis.ocn.ne.jp

I am Barrister Spencer Todo I want to know if you will like to help my client invest in your country and get rewarded financially without leaving or affecting your present job.

I represent Mrs. Chung Hee- Ja, wife of Mr. Kim Woo Chung the founder and former chairman of the Daewoo Motors Group in South Korea here in after shall be referred to as my client and it is on her instruction that I am doing all that i am doing  now.

She is looking for a foreign individual or a corporate that can profitably invest US$150 Million on real estates outside Hong Kong.

Mrs.Chung Hee- Ja Kim Chung is willing to reward you with 10% for your partnership role when fund successful transfer in your account.

Contact for more details Email: spencertodo5522@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Barrister Spencer Todo .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!