Search FraudFYI

Saturday, June 9, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Ann-kio Briggs mrsmabel_briggs@yahoo.co.uk barrgabbriggs@yahoo.com barrgabbriggs@gmail.com

from: mabel briggs <mrsmabel_briggs@yahoo.co.uk> 
reply-to: mabel briggs <mrsmabel_briggs@yahoo.co.uk>
to: 
date: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 10:32 PM
subject: TRANSFER $25.6USD / FROM BRIGGS FOUNDATION / THIS IS URGENT
mailed-by: yahoo.co.uk
signed-by: yahoo.co.uk


Dearest,
How are you today? This is Mrs. Ann-kio Briggs foundation. I am in a desperate need to transfer the sum of $25.6M US from a controversial fund in my bank account to your personal account as a matter of urgency. This urgency is because the government has instituted an inquiry to look into certain accounts like this very one and so I will like you to secure the fund for me. I repeat that this is very urgent. I have just been placed under house arrest over this fund in my possession. $25.6M US in one of my personal accounts.

My dear, I assure you that it is risk free on your part. All I require from you is confidence and transparency since I hardly know you. Note that once you help me secure the fund, I am going to give you a good percentage of the total money, say 25 – 30%. You don’t have anything to lose or fear about the transaction. If you frankly help me transfer this money, you will benefit and I will be very grateful to you.

Please, get back to me immediately indicating your interest and I will give you the details of the account and my plans toward getting the money to you and the percentage that goes to you. Please, treat this as urgent and confidential. You can also reach me through this email: barrgabbriggs@yahoo.com  or barrgabbriggs@gmail.com to let me know right away if you can help me.
Thanks for your understanding and God bless you.
Sincerely yours,
A. Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!