Search FraudFYI

Sunday, June 3, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Patricia Busking robert.cazanciuc@senat.ro bmrspatricia1@gmail.com

Originating IP: 213.177.20.43
Originating ISP: Serviciul De Telecomunicatii Speciale
City: Bucharest
Country of Origin: Romania

from: Robert-Marius Cazanciuc <robert.cazanciuc@senat.ro> 
to: 
date: Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 8:45 AM
subject: Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: bmrspatricia1@gmail.com
mailed-by: senat.ro

Hello,

I'm Mrs. Patricia Busking the mega winner of $393M In Mega Millions Jackpot,
I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your
email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth
over a number of charities and organizations. I
have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to
you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you
tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPOOYpNZLX4

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: bmrspatricia1@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards

Mrs. Patricia Busking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!