Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 7, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Capt. John Cross johnhhdhii@space.ocn.ne.jp johncross1811@gmail.com

Originating IP: 211.129.237.87
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Osaka
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Capt: John Cross USA Army <johnhhdhii@space.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: johncross1811@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 9:26 PM
subject: Am seeking for your honest and reliable partnership
mailed-by: space.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
 listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I
only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to
solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John  Cross, an officer in the US Army, and also a West
Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd
Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,
and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of
two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq.a
I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some
info    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a response from
you. waiting for your early reply,

Best regards.

Capt: John. Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!