Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 8, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Army Lt. Gen. Edward Mark US Rescue Team toki83@tin.it markedwa6@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.86.238.6
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mr Edward Mark, <toki83@tin.it> 
reply-to: markedwa6@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 1:14 PM
subject: U S Army
mailed-by: tin.it

Hello ,

I am Army Lt. Gen. Edward Mark, an officer of the U.S Army. I just
moved
to Syria from Iraq as one of the last batch that just left
this
morning, During my services in Iraq, I was able to secure Fifteen
Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollar($15.5 million U.S Dollars) which
is my own share of the money we shared among ourselves that belong to
Saddem Hussein and his family. i have carefully arranged the said fund
in a military consignment trunk box.I have also make arrangement on
how to deliver this consignment box to SWITZERLAND

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust-Worthy Person that can help
me keep it safe in your country , till am back from the
Camp in Syria  August 2018 for joint business and investment .Can you
be trusted? kindly send me your name, your business involvements and
mobile number for easy communication.
You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After
we have submitted the remaining part
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm
.
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still.
serving in the Military camp here in Syria.

CAN WE INVEST THIS MONEY IN EUROPE.??

Army Lt. Gen. Edward Mark
US Rescue Team,Aleppo-Syria

REPLY HERE PLEASE   markedwa6@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!