Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 18, 2018

419 scam email from Mark Klein Esq. info@uni.wroc.pl esqmkfirst11@hotmail.com 386-866-8081

Originating IP: 190.213.128.11
Originating ISP: Columbus Communications Trinidad Limited.
City: Valsayn
Country of Origin: Trinidad and Tobago

from: Mark Klein <info@uni.wroc.pl> 
reply-to: esqmkfirst11@hotmail.com
to: Recipients <info@uni.wroc.pl>
date: Aug 14, 2018, 11:35 AM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: uni.wroc.pl

Hello ,

I am Mark Klein attorney to your late Uncle Mr.Richard ,who died in a car crash in London with his family on November 5th 2014.He left behind a deposit of (5.5 million Pound) for you as his next of kin and you have the same last name with my late client who was a citizen of the United State,You are related to him,Your consent is needed by me to present you as the next of kin to the Bank to inherit his fortune. I have all documents that would give you all the legal right to claim this money which belong to your uncle, After a little check my instinct tells me to contact you. Can I trust you on this? Send me your full names. You can reach me on my private line: +13868668081 and Re-confirm your full names for more details. Email:(esqmkfirst11@hotmail.com).

Best Regards,
Mark Klein Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!