Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 27, 2018

419 scam email from Dr. Edward Shaw dward.shaw@gmail.com edward.shaw0001@gmail.com

Originating IP: 213.155.241.55
Originating ISP: Smart Comp. A.s.
City: Novy Jicin
Country of Origin: Czech Republic

from: Dr.Edward Shaw <dward.shaw@gmail.com> 
reply-to: edward.shaw0001@gmail.com
to: 
date: Oct 17, 2018, 5:09 PM
subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

Dear Sir,

How are you today? I hope this message finds you well! I am contacting you based on your personal information I found at your chamber of commerce as someone that has vast and wide experience in business environment of your country.

My name is Dr Edward Shaw, I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad.I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.Therefore, I seek your advice and guidance any lucrative business investment in your country’s economy and if possible, we can work in partnership.

If you are interested contact me for further details.I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Best Regards,
Dr.Edward Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!