Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 27, 2018

419 scam email from Mavis Wanczyk goof.2@rice.ocn.ne.jp winnerofficial1a@gmail.com officaa500@gmail.com

Originating IP: 180.43.53.235
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Yokohama
Country of Origin: Japan

from: WINNING <goof.2@rice.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: winnerofficial1a@gmail.com
to: 
date: Oct 20, 2018, 1:01 AM
subject: Executive Director
mailed-by: rice.ocn.ne.jp

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE A DONATION OF $5,000,000 FROM MAVIS WANCZYK JACKPOT WINNER POWERBALL LOTTERY

Ref: 475061725
CODE NO: GB8701/LPRC

Dear E-mail User,

I am delighted to inform you that I am MAVIS WANCZYK 53, winner of the largest single lottery jackpot ever in the United States I won $758.7 million grand prize in Wednesday's Power Ball 24th august 2017.I wish to donate $5,000,000 out of my wining to you. I wish to change your life and nine other lives too just as mine was changed by winning the Powerball jackpot lottery

Mind you, this is not a regular circulation, IT IS NOT A HOAX OR A SCAM EMAIL IT IS REAL

http://ktla.com/2017/08/24/massachusetts-woman-claims-758-million-powerball-prize-largest-single-jackpot-in-u-s-history/

You might ask how and why I selected you it was by random email selection from google and i got your email address myself I just want to change your life too from my winning.

reply me with your acceptance if you wish to accept my donation to you to this email address: officaa500@gmail.com

Thank you and Accept my congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
MAVIS WANCZYK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!