Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 17, 2018

419 scam email from Juseph Lau jusephllau@siren.ocn.ne.jp juseephlau@aol.com

Originating IP: 153.142.9.59
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Akita
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Mr.Juseph Lau <jusephllau@siren.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: juseephlau@aol.com
to: 
date: Nov 13, 2018, 3:38 PM
subject: Hello Dear
mailed-by: siren.ocn.ne.jp

Hello Dear,

I am surprised not getting a response from the earlier mail I sent to you. I humbly ask if you are related to my client who died two years ago of
Adenocarcinoma; an esophageal cancer. I wish to also inquire if it is possible to have different families with your same last name by coincidence, who do not share any common roots? Kindly get back to me if your email is still valid to enable me make headway in my search.
Best regards,
Juseph Lau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!