Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 17, 2018

419 scam email from Suvo Sarkar Emirate NBD Dubai Vice Chairman and Managing Director ducman@ckcauto.com official.suvosarkar1@gmail.com

Originating IP: 95.189.96.45
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Chita
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

from: Suvo Sarkar <ducman@ckcauto.com> 
reply-to: official.suvosarkar1@gmail.com
to: 
date: Nov 12, 2018, 12:02 PM
subject: ATTENTION
mailed-by: ckcauto.com

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is
because of the restrictions implemented by your Email Service
Provider, I urge you to treat it genuinely

Greetings from the United Arab Emirates to you My Dear friend,

How are you doing today hope I met you in good health?

I am Mr. Suvo Sarkar Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Emirate NBD Dubai. I have a business matter of great importance proposal worth of $40,000,000.00 (Forty Million United State Dollars) for you that has to do with your name.

Contact me on my personal email (official.suvosarkar1@gmail.com) for details.

Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your prompt response.

Regards
Suvo Sarkar
Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Emirate NBD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!