Search FraudFYI

Sunday, December 23, 2018

419 scam email from Giffney Gerard praymondwillson@gmail.com giffneygerardd@gmail.com

from: GIFFNEY GERARD <praymondwillson@gmail.com> 
reply-to: giffneygerardd@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Dec 22, 2018, 12:03 PM
subject: Please Handle This Project.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


I am Giffney Gerard, my purpose of contacting you is for your consent and/or help to secure and evacuate a certain funds; I will present you to the bank as my business associates. I assure you that this project is feasible and I have worked out a perfect plan to make it successful. I will discuss further details when I am sure of your willingness to do this deal with me. If you're interested, do contact me via (giffney-gerard@outlook.com) for more details.

Thank you.

Giffney Gerard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!