Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Lamia Nazeh staticip@rima-tde.net nlamia701@gmail.com

from: Lamia Nazeh <nlamia701@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Dec 23, 2018, 7:46 AM
subject: Re: REPLY ME BACK PLEASE
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


I am Mrs. Lamia Nazeh the wife of a late Syrian businessman and also a gold-dealer. My late husband was one of the opposing candidate to president Bashar Assad and on this process he lost his life in this conflict, he was shot dead by rebels and also robbed. It was a bitter experience and i pray may almighty Allah rest his soul in peace until we meet again(Rahmat Allah Alihom). I also lost some of my siblings and i can't even locate where others ran into for safety as i consider myself to be very single.

I am on here writing you to seek for your help and assistance as i found some men who are not concentrating and interested in asking me for webcam and sex which is great Haram in the sight of God. I am a woman who deserves respect no matter the condition i am into. I am a very affectionate person, and i guess my dream is to be happy and have a new family and also go into business for myself and i need a good man who can stand by me to maintain all what my late husband left for me.

Now i want to focus on my new life in a peaceful country where i will be safe. And this is why i am asking you to help me in planning my life again by assisting me invest $12.5m which my late husband has sold from his properties during the war in Syrian and also introduce you into gold and diamond business deal which my husband started and was into before his death which has been abandoned. I need your help so that i can stand on my feet again. I guess i will stop here until i hear from you again. And please on your reply, kindly tell me a little about yourself Your Age and were are you from or were you live and i will like to know about your occupation. then i can explain further to you how we can proceed before we plan on how we can meet.

Yours Sincerely,
Lamia Nazeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!