Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

419 scam email with Stolen Photos from Widowed Refugee Mona Aluna Hamza inkiclary@gmail.com

from: Mona Mona <inkiclary@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Dec 24, 2018, 4:52 AM
subject: Thanks for your reply.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hello dear,

Thanks for your response to my message. Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me. I am looking for a responsible and reliable person that i can trust because i want to invest in a foreign country. Though i have not met with you before but i believe that one has to take risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. My name is Mona Aluna Hamza, a widow, My late husband deals on Crude Oil with Federal Government of Libya and he has a personal Oil firm in Benghazi Oil zone town and Upper Nile city. What i have experience physically, I don't wish to experience it again in my life due to the recent civil Ethnic war cause by our late President Muammar Gaddafi and the militant groups, I have been Under United Nation camp in Chad to save my life and that of my little child.

Though, I do not know how you will feel to my proposal, but the truth is that i sneaked into Senegal West African country where i am living now as a Muslim, i am under Senegal Touba Muslim organization. (STMO) I escaped with my little child when the rebels bust into our house and  killed my husband as one of the big oil dealers in the country, ever since then, i have being on the run. I am a woman and i need love and affection. I need a responsible, loving and caring man that will love me and makes my life complete with my only daughter. I want to live a happy home and have my own family.

I want to solicit for your partnership with trust to invest the  $3.6 million dollars, Three million six hundred thousand American dollars deposited by my late husband because my life is no longer safe in our country, since the rebels are looking for the families of all the oil business men in the country to kill, saying that they are the one's that is making the country dry.

I will offer you 30% of the total fund for your help while i will partner with you for the investment in your country. I will wait to hear from you so as to give you more details. Here is my picture with my little daughter, just help me for the sake of the innocent Child. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks, Mona.

attachment; filename="CCCC.jpg




attachment; filename="DDD.jpg"



attachment; filename="baby (1) (1).png"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!