Search FraudFYI

Sunday, March 24, 2019

419 scam email from Mr. Jak Abdullah Mishail mrjak.abdullah@gmail.com

from: Mr Jak Abdullah <mrjak.abdullah@gmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Mr Jak Abdullah <mrjak.abdullah@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mar 22, 2019, 8:36 AM
subject: I NEED YOUR HELP.
signed-by: yahoo.com

Greetings in the name of our creator Allah the most Merciful,

My Name is Mr.Jak Abdullah mishail from Damascus Syria, and I am now resigned from the government. I was a former personal investor & financial consultant adviser to Syrian Government.

I got your Contact through Chambers & Commerce Industry Yellow Page and I decided to contact you directly to ask you if you know any Lucrative Business Investment in your Country I can invest my Money since my Country Syria Security and Economic Independent has lost to the Greatest Lower level, and our Culture has lost forever including our happiness has been taken away from us. Our Country has been on fire for many years now.

I need a foreign partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then Relocate with my family, honestly I wish I will discuss more and get along I need a partner because my investment capital is in my international account. Am interested in buying Properties, houses, Building, real estate and some tourist places, my capital for investment is $30.5 million USD.

If you are capable of handling this deal Contact me for more details i will appreciate it if you can contact me immediately.
You may as well tell me little more about yourself with your below details to enable us proceed with the business.

1. Full Name: ....................
2. Your Age: ....................
3. Your Sex: ....................
4. Your Occupation: ....................
5. Your Country: ....................
6. Telephone Numbers: ....................

Sincerely Yours,
Jak Abdullah mishail .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!