Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 13, 2019

419 scam email from Fake Scam Victim Mrs. Martina Albano martina.albano@alice.it Rev. Roy Goodman rev.roygoodman@gmail.com

Originating IP: 181.224.242.142
Originating ISP: Econocable Media Sac
City: Lima
Country of Origin: Peru

from: Susan Watson <martina.albano@alice.it> 
reply-to: rev.roygoodman@gmail.com
to: 
date: Apr 6, 2019, 7:17 AM
subject: Hello dear fellow scam victim,
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello dear fellow scam victim,
How are you doing today?

My name is Mrs.Martina Albano,I am a 62 years Old US citizen,and I reside here
in Centreville Virginia U.S.A,My residential address is as follows.14852 Rock
Landing Court Centreville Virginia 20121 United States,I am one of those that
fall victims to scammers in Africa three years ago,which I lost over
US$150,000.00, while I was trying to get my inheritance fund payment,but all to
no avail,and they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other. So I
decided to travel with my Son to (IMF) head office in WASHINGTON D.C with all
documents, there the (IMF)director was amazed and contacted the Nigeria and
Benin embassy here in the USA. After some hours of meeting in the office, I was
asked by the (IMF)officer to come back next week,When I went back,the IMF
officer gave me the contact of one Rev.Roy Goodman who is a representative of
the (IMF) and a member of the compensation award committee, currently in Benin
and Nigeria,and when I contacted him and explained everything to me, He said
whoever is contacting us through emails are fake, that I should fly down to
Benin to see things for myself,which I did and he took me to the paying bank
for the claim of my compensation payment,and the bank immediately transfer
(US$1,500,000.00)successfully into my nominated bank account without any delay.
Right now, I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received more than
what i invested,Moreover, Rev.Roy Goodman showed me the full contact details of
those that are yet to receive their compensation funds and that was how I came
across your email address.

Note that the only money I paid to Rev.Roy Goodman, was just two Hundred and
fifty Dollar only ($250.00),for the procurement of the fund prove ownership
certificate. So I am advising you to contact Rev.Roy Goodman through his email
address at( rev.roygoodman@gmail.com ) for your own compensation,please take
this message very serious and contact him immediately,to enable you receive
your money without any delay.

Kindly contact him now to get your money.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Regards,

Mrs.Martina Albano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!