Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 20, 2019

419 scam email from Mariam Abdul mariamabdul575@yahoo.com mariamabdul5757@gmail.com

from: mariam Abdul <mariamabdul575@yahoo.com> 
to: 
date: Apr 14, 2019, 8:47 AM
subject: SEEKING FOR PARTNERSHIP
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Dear sir/madam,

Let me start by introducing myself to you, My name is Mariam Abdul , I am writing this message to seek for your partnership., the civil war in my country Syria has affected my life so much. I lost my family two years ago.

My father was a rich business man before his death, he was doing oil & gas business, he had an oil company here in Damascus, Syria. He was also doing gold business.  He made a big money $25.3 Million US Dollar, the money is deposited with Emirates NBD Bank Dubai, UAE, but the parent bank is Sun Trust Bank in America, USA, where he does business,  I am the next of kin but I can not retrieve or return the money back to Syria because of the war in Syria.

Please I need you to assist me receive the money and we can agree for you to invest it, until I recover from my sickness and come over to meet with you over there in your country.

I want to appoint you as my partner and the Emirates NBD Bank Dubai, UAE,, will transfer the money to you. I will send to you all the documents and information for deposit of the money.

Please let me know if you can do this for me, this is my real story, please I need your help.

Kind Regards,

Mariam Abdul

please contact me on my private mail

mariamabdul5757@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!