Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 6, 2019

419 scam email from Mr. Robert Michael WWW.RM00@tulip.ocn.ne.jp rbertm60030@gmail.com

Originating IP: 180.40.232.245
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Kyoto
Country of Origin: Japan

from: ROBERT MICHAEL <WWW.RM00@tulip.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: rbertm60030@gmail.com
to: 
date: Apr 2, 2019, 7:52 AM
subject: I have searched for you for a while now
mailed-by: tulip.ocn.ne.jp

Hello,

I have searched for you for a while now. I am glad I found you.

I have a project that I would like to execute with you. This is going to favour two of us. Kindly confirm your willingness to partner with me so that I can furnish you with full details of the project.

Send your reply via my private mailbox at rbertm60030@gmail.com.

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards

Mr. Robert Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!