Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 14, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Enita Edward enitaeward@ukraine.com.ua enitaedward2018@gmail.com

Originating IP: 118.208.114.129
Originating ISP: Internode Pty Ltd
City: Tingalpa
Country of Origin: Australia

from: Mrs.Enita Edward(Martins & Enita Edward Foundation) <enitaeward@ukraine.com.ua> 
reply-to: enitaedward2018@gmail.com
to: 
date: Apr 11, 2019, 5:20 AM
subject: Complement My Dear Beloved.

Dear Beloved,

My names is Mrs. Enita Edward and I have some large amount of money to be used for charity work as I am very sick with terminal cancer and can not do this on my own. Get back to me so that I can furnish you with more details on the project at enitaedward2018@gmail.com

Remain Blessed,

Mrs.Enita Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!