Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 25, 2019

419 scam email from Walter Smith FedEx ceoreply2014@gmail.com fdservice1@gmail.com

from: David mechi <ceoreply2014@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: May 20, 2019, 7:20 AM
subject: Good Morning,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Good Morning,

My Name is Walter Smith From FEDEX,I arrived at my office this morning and I saw a package that has your Name,Address, Email address so I decided to Email you before I process the delivery of the Package. I have your file No 39404 here on my desk to avoid mistake on your delivery but if I do not hear from you today then bear in mind that the package will be declined and it will not delivered to you any more.

I will need you to reconfirm your full name.... home address... and direct phone number.......occupation....... sex....... attachment of your driving license copy or ID card now for the processing and deliver of your package immediately.

I will provide you more details once I receive your response. Kindly email me at : fdservice1@gmail.com

Best Regards

Thanks,

Walter Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!