Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

419 scam email from Kevin McAleenan Acting Secretary of Homeland Security deskino_995@yahoo.co.jp 202-618-7603

from: KEVIN MCALEENAN <deskino_995@yahoo.co.jp> 
to: 
date: Jun 25, 2019, 7:17 PM
subject: About your fund release.

I'm Kevin McAleenan, serving as the Acting Secretary of Homeland
Security  we need to talk. It's very urgent. Its about your
US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United States
Dollar)  that was held by the financial authorities.. We have been
instructed by the consigned authorities to have it released to you. You
should get back to me immediately if you are still willing to receive
it. If you are not, please let us know so that we can return  it back
from where it came from. I can be reached at (202) 618-7603. Please call
me or leave me a text.

I wait to hear from you.

Kevin McAleenan
Acting Secretary of Homeland Security

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!