Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

419 scam email from Mr. Modric Johnson Jr. jamesmichael0897@gmail.com modricjohnson1@gmail.com

from: Modric Johnson <jamesmichael0897@gmail.com> 
reply-to: modricjohnson1@gmail.com
to: 
date: Jun 5, 2019, 2:35 AM
subject: Good day, dear
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Good day, dear

My name is Mr. Modric Johnson, Jr. Working with one of the best
chambers and I write to inform you about the death of my client who
dead as a result of an accident with his family (May their gentle soul
rest in peace).

This is to inform you about Your fund that is in our bank here in my
country i find your name in my death client wills as my death client
Next of Kin, I'm seeking your consent to present your name as my
client Next of Kin to the bank where he deposited a huge amount of
money before his death, and i have all the document of this fund, i'm
ready to assess you to receive the fund of your death relative that is
in our bank here in my country but you will give me 40% of the fund
once you received the fund, if you accept contact me let's proceed.

I have unsuccessfully made several attempts to locate you, but all to no avail.

Thanks and regards,
Modric Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!