Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

419 scam email from Mr. Collins Newman's Dying Widow Mrs. Juliana Newman office300@ikontac.com mrs.juliananewman010@outlook.com

Originating IP: 67.212.191.131
Originating ISP: Singlehop Llc
City: Novato
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mrs. Juliana Newman. <office300@ikontac.com> 
reply-to: mrs.juliananewman010@outlook.com
to: 
date: Jul 8, 2019, 1:11 PM
subject: Greeting

My Dear Beloved

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Juliana Newman A widow to late Mr. Collins Newman of “United States” I am 64 years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company in Kuwait. Before his Sudden Death in plane crash in Malaysia airline, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of¨$20 Million US dollars with one of the Bank with my name and I am suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more according to my doctors. I have only one daughter who is young at the moment and cannot manage this fund at tender age. I am willing to offer this sum of $20 Million US dollars to you to help in effective investment. And to take part of it to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf Here is my email

Waiting for your Urgent Responds.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours.
Mrs. Juliana Newman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!