Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Elaine Wynn cw323702@gmail.com elainewyn1@gmail.com

Originating IP: 202.223.220.193
Originating ISP: Research Organization Of Information And Systems, National Institute Of Informatics
City: Ise
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Mrs. Elaine Wynn <cw323702@gmail.com> 
reply-to: elainewyn1@gmail.com
to: cw323702@gmail.com
date: Jul 9, 2019, 7:01 AM
subject: Re:

Good day

I am Mrs. Elaine Wynn, a divorcĂ©e and an American billionaire businesswoman, philanthropist and art collector. I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare heart disease, which has defiled all medical treatment.  The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy.

I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs.

If you are interested do get back to me, so I can provide you with further details.

Thanks and stay blessed

Mrs. Elaine Wynn
E-mail: elainewyn1@gmail.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!