Search FraudFYI

Monday, July 8, 2019

419 scam email from Nguessan Bouabre lora_celine@yahoo.com nguessanbeatrice@hotmail.com

from: lora_celine@yahoo.com 
reply-to: nguessanbeatrice@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Jul 7, 2019, 12:42 PM
subject: I need your partnership
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


From: Ms. Nguessan Bouabre

Dear,

I am Nguessan Bouabre, The only child of late Chief Bohoun Bouabre,

I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to do joint business relationship with you in your country. This is because I inherited an important sum from my late father who died years ago.

My Late father was a wealthy Gold and Cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote D'Ivoire, West Africa.

Though, I have not meet with you before but I believe we can build confidence to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of Eight Million United States dollars ($8.000.000.00) which my late father kept for me in a Fiduciary Fund Holder Company before his dead. Now, I need your assistance to retrieve and invest the fund in a profitable business in your country or anywhere safe enough of which you are to advise and execute the said business investment for our mutual benefits. I want you to assist me retrieve the fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holder Company and transfer it into your account for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Real Estate
2). Hotels

If you can be of any assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund.

Please, kindly reply to my private email address nguessanbeatrice@hotmail.com

I await your soonest response.

Nguessan Bouabre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!