Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 24, 2019

419 scam email from Miss Vanessa Nielsen kenzeta@iprimus.com.au vanessanielsen75@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 103.250.231.42
Originating ISP: Wicked Networks
City: Dunedin
Country of Origin: New Zealand

from: Vanesaa Nielsen <kenzeta@iprimus.com.au> 
reply-to: vanessanielsen75@yahoo.com
to: kenzeta@iprimus.com.au
date: Aug 14, 2019, 5:31 PM
subject: From Miss Vanessa Nielsen
mailed-by: iprimus.com.au
signed-by: iprimus.com.au


Dearest, Please i want you to assist me in investing $5.9 Million which
i inherited from my late parents. I lost my parents during political war
here in Ivory Coast, I am 19years old and have no business idea,i would
like you to help me get this fund transfered into your bank account
while i continue my education in your country. I will give you more
details as soon as i hear from you.

Best Regards

Miss Vanessa Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!