Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Berntsen Lorraine Ruth support@firstgiving.com s.mdpm001@gmail.com Mr. Thomas K. Montag Bank of America creditdptbankofamerica@gmail.com

Originating IP: 3.18.226.19
Originating ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
City: Columbus
Country of Origin: United States

from: BERNTSEN LORRAINE RUTH <support@firstgiving.com> 
reply-to: s.mdpm001@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sep 25, 2019, 5:45 AM
subject: A message from BERNTSEN
mailed-by: email.firstgiving.com
signed-by: firstgiving.com


Hello DEAR!!

How are you and your family?

This message is to keep you informed that I have selected you as one of my beneficiary to receive the sum of (US$2.5M) through Bank of America, New York, to your bank account.

This money was deposited by my late husband in the Bank of America and our plan was to use it for international investment before his sudden death, and considering my present bad health Condition which my last date have been confirmed by my doctors. I have decided to entrust this fund to your hand for charity works in your country.

Contact Mr. Thomas K. Montag at E-MAIL; (creditdptbankofamerica@gmail.com) for more details, I have already given them authorization to transfer the fund to you as soon they receive your details, kindly reconfirm the following information's:

-Your Full Name……………………………………………………

-Your Residence Address………………………………………

-Your Phone Number…………………………………………….

-Your bank account details…………………………………….

May the grace of the lord and fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. Please, on my behalf you there pray to god almighty to grant me more time here on earth.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours in Christ

Mrs. BERNTSEN LORRAINE RUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!