Search FraudFYI

Monday, October 7, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Maryalice Williams peterokorie02@gmail.com mary01alice@hotmail.com

from: Maryalice00.12 <peterokorie02@gmail.com> 
reply-to: mary01alice@hotmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Oct 4, 2019, 8:44 AM
subject: blessed
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


My dear,

I am Mrs Maryalice Williams, I want to send you donation of two million seven hundred thousand Dollars ($2.7M) for volunteer projects in your country due to my ill health that could not permit me. Kindly reply for more details, and also send me the following details, as per below, your full Name ..........,  Address..........., Age...............,  Occupation ...............

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Maryalice Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!