Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

419 scam email from Engr. Jason Adams' Dying Widow Olivia Jean Adams oliviajadamss@yahoo.com

from: Olivia Jean Adams <oliviajadamss@yahoo.com> 
to: 
date: Nov 12, 2019, 2:51 PM
subject: Attn, dear friend,
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Attn, dear friend,

Following my heart directions i am sending you this email, I am Mrs. Olivia Jean Adams, 60 years old, Dumb and a widow. I was married to late Engr. Jason Adams, my late husband was from California, USA who worked with Shell a Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2017 after a brief illness that lasted only five days. when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $90.7M in a current account with American Express National bank in Ohio. Due to my ill health (Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works as my beloved late husband has desired on his will before his death, More details will be made known to you upon your response.

Thank you,
May God Bless You,

Yours,
Olivia Jean Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!